Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Colleges: LSU Engineering

I picked this school because I want in live in Louisiana! Who Doesn't? Great food, music and its lively. The school of engineering is in Baton Rouge which is relatively close New Orleans. I'm really interested in the engineering field and i just want to see new places, people, and lifestyles. They have a great football team and they are well known. The admission requirements as a freshman is a 3.0 core GPA, 18 units of college prep classes, minimum SAT score of 1030. LSU school of engineering isn't a hard school to get into and i would love to go there! The only problem is the out of state tuition which is approximately 22,000$.

They have scholarship opportunities and financial aid opportunity all you have to do is email the office and they will assist you.

All this information was gotten from the LSU engineering site.  http://www.eng.lsu.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment